Monday 16 September 2013

A Very Unusual Nightmare!!!

                  I was in deep dreams. All of a sudden something loud woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and picked my mobile placed beside my pillow to check the time. It was about 6 in the morning. Looking at the window I noticed a bit of sun rays entering the room. Being sleepy, I thought of resting a bit more. In a fraction of second I was shattered with a huge sound just like a bomb blasting at my building.  In sheer tension I woke up to take guard of what happened. And again!!! There was a huge sound that literally vibrated the 9-stored building.  It was a fierce lightning followed by huge thunder. I was horrified. Taking some courage I went to the window to see what’s going on.
                 What I saw was beyond my exception. The sun was out. It was a bright day, but still it was raining heavily.  And then came another loud thrilling sound!!!  The loudest of the three… I ran to the other room to see what my roomy was doing. He was sitting in his bed totally confused, no knowing what to do. The first word that came from his mouth was, “I never heard of such huge thunders before”. I replied, ”Same here bro.”
                 There was yet another thunder, and this time it felt as if it hit my building. The vibration was more, and the sound even more. I went to the window and saw the air, filled with smoke… I was frightened.
I became restless when I found that the thunder hit a similar building just beside ours.  Inspecting from the window I found that it had hit the lightning conductor in that building. I came back to bed, covered myself with my blanket, and started chanting some mantras. The lightning and thunders continued to explode. After about 20 minutes, the sounds slowly started to mute.
                I caught sleep in the mean while, and it was again a sound that woke me, but this time it was the alarm clock that buzzed at 7:30. I went straight to the window to examine things.
To my disbelief, it was a bright day, with no clouds at all, and it just looked as if I had some nightmare… I woke my roomy up quickly to show him how the weather changed so drastically. He was surprised as well. It was one of the most Terrifying and Unusual days of my life!!!

              There are goose-bumps all over my body at this moment. I still can’t believe what happened in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment