Sunday 11 August 2013

AND the CORRUPTION continues......

My eyes opened as I found my-self comfortable in the side-upper berth where I laid last night. I was travelling from Bhubaneswar to Rajgangpur by Utkal Express. The train was over-crowded. Only an hour left to complete my journey, I thought of coming down to fresh myself up before I reach. Just on the lower berth I found the T.T.E. (Train Ticket Examiner) sleeping. It wasn't an usual site as they are provided with separate personal seats. After a few minutes, the T.T.E. woke up and walked to the nearest  compartment. I thought of Following him.

   What happened next was beyond my expectation. A normal passenger was sleeping in the T.T.E. seat, when he went to him and asked for money. I was confused.

   Surveying into the matter I came to know that the T.T.E. gave his seat to someone for र500 and he himself was sleeping in a vacant seat, without thinking about other people, who were even wanting a seat to just sit and cover the journey.

Guyz, Its not the end of the story, After a few minuites, enters an R.P.F (Railway Protection Force) & wakes up the T.T.E.. The TTE then counts some money and gives away almost half of the money. I guess it would be around र2000.


It was around half of the money they both earned last night, by CORRUPTION.....

No comments:

Post a Comment