Monday 12 August 2013

The Drop-out Story

"I was a DROP-OUT during 3rd year of my graduation", says Mr. Sandeep Maheshwari, one of the most inspiring youth of India & the owner of ImagesBaazar, the world's biggest collection of Indian Images and Videos. He also holds the "Limca book of records" in Photography.

Same is the case with many successful people around the globe. to name a few most famous are Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Ty Warner, Gautam Adani etc...

Does the secret of success lies in Dropping-Out?

The answer is a big YES!!!
Some of them say, "I failed Then, and that's why I'm successful Now"
Some others say," Its not like I was pushed out of school, rather I quit school to chase my dreams. That single stem made me live my dreams".

Now another question strikes our mind:
    Should we need to be a drop-out in order to be successful?
                           or
    Do every drop-out is Successful?

According to a recent survey,
"Just 0.00001% of drop-outs are successful"

Now that's a pretty few number...
The reason behind such a few numbers is:
      When someone drops out, he usually does either of these two
         i) Start chasing his dream seriously
         ii) Stop dreaming & just live life as it comes.

The story doesn't end here...
Around 97%  of the option-i people Quit due to difficulties. Those who overcome their problems are SUCCESSFUL.

They Say,"We love to fail, because that is the reason for what I'm today"

No comments:

Post a Comment